- Driver seriously injured in accident with bus on Vashon Highway
- Human remains found at Moran shrouded in mystery
- Do the Iron Horse! Photos from North Bend's Adventure Sport Fest
- Enumclaw Police Department drug take-back on Sept. 27
- Tahoma High School land sale gets ‘do pass’ from King County Council committee
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
King County Sheriff orders emergency closing of Cedar River
The King County Sheriff has ordered an emergency closure of the Cedar River due to a landslide. The closure is effective immediately until further notice and covers all river activities; to include fishing, boating, floating and swimming.
The closure is from the Maple Valley Highway (State Route 169) to the Maxwell Road at the Maple Valley Highway.
There have been no injuries reported, and minor property damage. No homes have been evacuated at this time.