- Ready for anything: Former Snoqualmie mayor Fuzzy Fletcher goes into the disast...
- Alpine Lake expansion takes strong step toward reality
- Three suspended license arrests | Buckley Police
- Auburn traffic advisory: 8th Street NE/Lea Hill Road at 104th Avenue SE
- Police arrest Federal Way suspect in connection with five bank robberies
- About Us
Connect with Us
Man threatens to vandalize vehicles | Enumclaw Police
DISTURBANCE: Police responded at 11:30 p.m. May 2 to a Griffin Avenue location and a disturbance caused by a man threatening to vandalize vehicles in the parking lot. No damage was done and, after an officer made contact, the man agreed to depart.
STOLEN, FOUND: A newer-model truck was found at 3:20 a.m. May 1 in a ditch off state Route 164. King County authorities had the truck towed and asked city police to contact the registered owner to determine what happened. By 7 a.m. the Enumclaw owner had reported the truck had been stolen from a Harding Street location. The owner and truck were reunited.
NEIGHBOR IN NEED: A Warner Avenue resident contacted police at 8 p.m. May 1, reporting that a neighbor was yelling for the police. Police responded, but turned things over to medical personnel.
SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR: Police responded the morning of May 1 to a report of a woman using drugs in the restroom of a Monroe Avenue business. She was contacted and trespassed from the location.