- That was fun... Let's do it again! | SEAHAWKS SPECIAL SECTION
- Enumclaw Street Fair schedule | Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering at Expo Center
- Multiple violations | Buckley Police News
- Emergency diaper drive today for Washington families affected by fires
- Couple loses everything in fire except what they 'really care about'
- Sewage impacts Manchester beaches
- About Us
Connect with Us
Man threatens to vandalize vehicles | Enumclaw Police
DISTURBANCE: Police responded at 11:30 p.m. May 2 to a Griffin Avenue location and a disturbance caused by a man threatening to vandalize vehicles in the parking lot. No damage was done and, after an officer made contact, the man agreed to depart.
STOLEN, FOUND: A newer-model truck was found at 3:20 a.m. May 1 in a ditch off state Route 164. King County authorities had the truck towed and asked city police to contact the registered owner to determine what happened. By 7 a.m. the Enumclaw owner had reported the truck had been stolen from a Harding Street location. The owner and truck were reunited.
NEIGHBOR IN NEED: A Warner Avenue resident contacted police at 8 p.m. May 1, reporting that a neighbor was yelling for the police. Police responded, but turned things over to medical personnel.
SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR: Police responded the morning of May 1 to a report of a woman using drugs in the restroom of a Monroe Avenue business. She was contacted and trespassed from the location.