- Redmond City Council Vice President Allen seeks appointment to Rep. Hunter's sea...
- Vehicle reportedly hits pole in two-car accident on 164th Avenue Northeast
- Dump truck collision blocks Avondale Road southbound at N.E. Union Hill Road
- Kennydale neighborhood gets $185,000 flood control grant
- Three of five former Juanita football players plead down in sodomy case
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Police investigating shooting death of young man at apartment complex
The Federal Way Police Department is investigating the shooting death of a man described as a "black male (in his) 20s" in the parking lot of the Silver Shadow Apartments, which are in the 27600 block of Pacific Highway South . According to police, they were originally responding to reports of an illegal discharge of a firearm around 9:30 p.m. on May 7, when they received further reports that there was a victim. The victim succumbed to his injuries before medics could transport him to a hospital.
According to information from FWPD, detectives and crime scene investigators responded to the scene and are currently working the investigation. Police have no suspects as of this writing, and will release further information pending any new developments.
Police are asking anyone with information related to the incident to call the Tip Line (253)-835-6799 or www.safecityfw.com “Submit an Anonymous Tip”.