- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
TRAVEL ADVISORY | Two-boat service restored for Bainbridge ferry
The ferry MV Wenatchee is back in service on the Bainbridge Island-Seattle route for the rest of Saturday's sailings, according to Washington State Ferries.
The ferry was pulled from service in the afternoon of May 3 for vessel repairs.
The two-boat service to Bainbridge restarted with a delayed 5:30 p.m. departure from Seattle. WSF said the MV Puyallup's 4:35 p.m. Bainbridge departure left at 5:31 p.m.
The Puyallup is running an estimated 60 minutes behind schedule, WSF said, due to the temporary one-boat schedule and heavy vehicle traffic.