- Tacoma father charged for spiking son’s bottle with ketamine | Pierce County Pro...
- Kirkland firefighter's involvement in prostitution ring leads to arrest of alleg...
- Federal Way man accused of threatening to kill president competent to stand tria...
- That was fun... Let's do it again! | SEAHAWKS SPECIAL SECTION
- Enumclaw Street Fair schedule | Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering at Expo Center
- Multiple violations | Buckley Police News
- Emergency diaper drive today for Washington families affected by fires
- Couple loses everything in fire except what they 'really care about'
- About Us
Connect with Us
TRAVEL ADVISORY | Two-boat service restored for Bainbridge ferry
The ferry MV Wenatchee is back in service on the Bainbridge Island-Seattle route for the rest of Saturday's sailings, according to Washington State Ferries.
The ferry was pulled from service in the afternoon of May 3 for vessel repairs.
The two-boat service to Bainbridge restarted with a delayed 5:30 p.m. departure from Seattle. WSF said the MV Puyallup's 4:35 p.m. Bainbridge departure left at 5:31 p.m.
The Puyallup is running an estimated 60 minutes behind schedule, WSF said, due to the temporary one-boat schedule and heavy vehicle traffic.