- Be safe: National Night Out coming to Snoqualmie Police station
- Former Skyline cheerleader found dead in Louisville, police investigating overdo...
- Gunfire exchanged outside downtown Safeway Monday
- Biotech company to layoff workers, shut down facility in Bothell
- Auburn traffic advisory: M Street SE at Auburn Way South
- IRS scam prevented by officer | Enumclaw Police
- About Us
Connect with Us
TRAVEL ADVISORY | Two-boat service restored for Bainbridge ferry
The ferry MV Wenatchee is back in service on the Bainbridge Island-Seattle route for the rest of Saturday's sailings, according to Washington State Ferries.
The ferry was pulled from service in the afternoon of May 3 for vessel repairs.
The two-boat service to Bainbridge restarted with a delayed 5:30 p.m. departure from Seattle. WSF said the MV Puyallup's 4:35 p.m. Bainbridge departure left at 5:31 p.m.
The Puyallup is running an estimated 60 minutes behind schedule, WSF said, due to the temporary one-boat schedule and heavy vehicle traffic.