- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
TRAVEL ADVISORY | Bainbridge ferry route down to one boat
Officials with Washington State Ferries said the ferry MV Wenatchee has been pulled from service on the Bainbridge Island-Seattle route for repairs and the run is down to one boat until further notice.
The loss of the Wenatchee prompted the cancelation of the 10:25 a.m. Saturday, May 3 departure from Bainbridge Island.
The next departure from Bainbridge is scheduled for 1:10 p.m. Saturday.
The next two departures from Seattle to Bainbridge will be 12:20 and 2:05 p.m.