- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
TRAVEL ADVISORY | One- to two-boat wait for ferry to Bainbridge
The Bainbridge Island-Seattle ferry route is still operating with one ferry, ferry officials reported just after 3 p.m. Saturday, May 3.
Washington State Ferries reported early Saturday that the ferry MV Wenatchee had been pulled from service for repairs. The route is using one ferry until further notice.
The next two departures from Bainbridge will be at 4:35 and 6:30 p.m. The next two departures from Seattle to Bainbridge will be at 3:45 and 5:30 p.m.
WSF is warning travelers that drivers may encounter an estimated one- to two-boat wait departing the Seattle terminal.