- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Federal Way school board seeks applicants for vacant seat
The Federal Way Public Schools board of directors is seeking applicants for board Position 5, which former board member Tony Moore vacated when he was convicted of felony theft last month.
Applications will be accepted online at www.fwps.org/blog/district-5-board-application/ and can also be downloaded and printed from that page. The page will be available beginning Monday, May 5.
Applications are due by 4:30 p.m., May 19.
The board will appoint the new board member at the June 24 board meeting.