- Preliminary election results: Proposition 1 short of supermajority vote
- Sequim school bond falling short for fourth time
- Industrial Realty Group purchases Federal Way-based Weyerhaeuser property
- Election Update | South Kitsap school bond hangs in the balance
- Prop. 1 for new schools is passing on Bainbridge Island
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
DUI and traffic violaion on Main | Buckley Police
IN THE DITCH: Police were dispatched at 2:17 a.m. April 26 to a pickup in the ditch near Upper Cemetery Road. The male at the scene showed signs of consuming liquor and/or drugs. He refused to take a field sobriety test and was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence. At the police station he refused to have blood taken. A warrant was obtained and blood was taken. He was later transported to his residence.
INTOXICATED: At 2 a.m. April 26, a 21-year-old Puyallup woman was stopped for a traffic violation at the intersection of Main and A streets. She was found to be intoxicated so she was arrested, issued a criminal citation and released to a sober adult.
SUSPENDED: Officers stopped a Puyallup man April 25 after he drove through a stop sign near Main and Naches streets. After it was determined he was driving with a suspended license he was arrested, issued a criminal citation and released.