- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
DUI and traffic violaion on Main | Buckley Police
IN THE DITCH: Police were dispatched at 2:17 a.m. April 26 to a pickup in the ditch near Upper Cemetery Road. The male at the scene showed signs of consuming liquor and/or drugs. He refused to take a field sobriety test and was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence. At the police station he refused to have blood taken. A warrant was obtained and blood was taken. He was later transported to his residence.
INTOXICATED: At 2 a.m. April 26, a 21-year-old Puyallup woman was stopped for a traffic violation at the intersection of Main and A streets. She was found to be intoxicated so she was arrested, issued a criminal citation and released to a sober adult.
SUSPENDED: Officers stopped a Puyallup man April 25 after he drove through a stop sign near Main and Naches streets. After it was determined he was driving with a suspended license he was arrested, issued a criminal citation and released.