- Farm Forum draws 200 people to boost agriculture business
- Mother and young daughter found dead near Bonney Lake | Apparent murder-suicide
- Medication for mission burglarized from Tanya and Nelson Amador | Maple Valley C...
- Kentwood boys make state eight after beating Camas | 4A State Basketball Tournam...
- At least they take someone’s advice | Living with Gleigh
- Sumner girls end season losing to West Seattle | Regional Basketball Playoffs
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Voters turning down $60 Metro, roads tab fee, tax measure
King County's Prop. 1, which would have upped sales taxes by a tenth of a percent, and also upped car tab fees by $60, is not doing so hot following yesterday's election.
The money would have been split, 60/40, between Metro Transit buses and road maintenance for the county and local cities.
Election results show the measure failing, 55 percent no, 44 percent yes.
You can see the latest results here: http://your.kingcounty.gov/elections/2014/apr-special/results/results.pdf