- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of eb...
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Today is the last day to return ballots for the April Special Election | King County
King County Elections has received about 371,000 ballots to date out of nearly 1.2 million ballots sent for today’s special election.
Voters still have time to vote and return ballots for today’s special election, but they shouldn’t delay. Voters have until 8 p.m.tonight to return ballots to a drop-off location or Accessible Voting Center. Voters who are mailing ballots today need to remember to affix a first class (49 cents) stamp and ensure that the mail will be postmarked today. Ballots arriving with a postmark later than election day, by law, will not be opened.
King County Elections forecast a 38 percent turnout in today’s election. All ballots include a countywide transportation measure, and ballots in Lake Washington School District also include a school bond. For more information seewww.kingcounty.gov/elections