- Tacoma father charged for spiking son’s bottle with ketamine | Pierce County Pro...
- Kirkland firefighter's involvement in prostitution ring leads to arrest of alleg...
- Federal Way man accused of threatening to kill president competent to stand tria...
- That was fun... Let's do it again! | SEAHAWKS SPECIAL SECTION
- Enumclaw Street Fair schedule | Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering at Expo Center
- Multiple violations | Buckley Police News
- Emergency diaper drive today for Washington families affected by fires
- Couple loses everything in fire except what they 'really care about'
- About Us
Connect with Us
Emergency 911 service restored for King County, Kenmore and Bothell
Emergency 911 service has been restored for landline and wireless callers in King County.
"We are showing 911 services have been restored throughout Washington," said CenturyLink spokesperson Meg Andrews. "CenturyLink continues to work with the 911 centers to ensure that all issues have been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers."
However, some VoIP (voice over IP) callers may experience some temporary problems. For those still unable to get through to 911 in Kenmore call 206-296-3311 and in Bothell call 425-486-1254.