- Farm Forum draws 200 people to boost agriculture business
- Mother and young daughter found dead near Bonney Lake | Apparent murder-suicide
- Medication for mission burglarized from Tanya and Nelson Amador | Maple Valley C...
- Kentwood boys make state eight after beating Camas | 4A State Basketball Tournam...
- At least they take someone’s advice | Living with Gleigh
- Sumner girls end season losing to West Seattle | Regional Basketball Playoffs
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Emergency 911 service restored for King County, Kirkland
Emergency 911 service has been restored for landline and wireless callers in King County.
"We are showing 911 services have been restored throughout Washington," said CenturyLink spokesperson Meg Andrews. "CenturyLink continues to work with the 911 centers to ensure that all issues have been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers."
However, some VoIP (voice over IP) callers may experience some temporary problems. For those still unable to get through to 911 in Kirkland, call 425-577-5656.