- Detectives find what appears to be human remains along Frager Road in Kent
- Port Orchard man arrested in Belfair homicide
- Two arrested for burglary
- Inslee comes to Kent's Oberto headquarters to pump up transportation package
- Kirkland high school lacrosse teams to face off in state finals Sunday
- One arrested in early Thursday shooting at apartment complex
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Emergency 911 service restored for King County, Kirkland
Emergency 911 service has been restored for landline and wireless callers in King County.
"We are showing 911 services have been restored throughout Washington," said CenturyLink spokesperson Meg Andrews. "CenturyLink continues to work with the 911 centers to ensure that all issues have been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers."
However, some VoIP (voice over IP) callers may experience some temporary problems. For those still unable to get through to 911 in Kirkland, call 425-577-5656.