- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Eastside Fire and Rescue collecting supplies for Oso mudslide relief tomorrow
Eastside Fire and Rescue is collecting supplies for Oso mudslide relief from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday in front of The Home Depot (6200 E. Lake Sammamish Parkway S.E.) and Lowes (1625 11th Ave. N.W.) in Issaquah and anytime before 9 a.m. on Tuesday at Station 71 (190 E. Sunset Ave. in Issaquah).
Items (new or used):
Shell gas station cards
Heavy duty rain gear (the rubber type, not cloth or Gore Tex)
Rubber rain boots
Chain saw items such as bar oil, rolls of chain saw chain, chains that fit an 18-inch, 24-inch or larger size bar and chain files
Heavy duty metal rakes
Fuel mix (two stroke oil)
Socks -- synthetic material (no cotton)
Long johns -- synthetic material (no cotton)
Hand trowels or any hand tool for fine digging