- White River girls in final eight at state basketball tournament
- Farm Forum draws 200 people to boost agriculture business
- Mother and young daughter found dead near Bonney Lake | Apparent murder-suicide
- Medication for mission burglarized from Tanya and Nelson Amador | Maple Valley C...
- Kentwood boys make state eight after beating Camas | 4A State Basketball Tournam...
- At least they take someone’s advice | Living with Gleigh
- Sumner girls end season losing to West Seattle | Regional Basketball Playoffs
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Eastside Fire and Rescue collecting supplies for Oso mudslide relief tomorrow
Eastside Fire and Rescue is collecting supplies for Oso mudslide relief from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday in front of The Home Depot (6200 E. Lake Sammamish Parkway S.E.) and Lowes (1625 11th Ave. N.W.) in Issaquah and anytime before 9 a.m. on Tuesday at Station 71 (190 E. Sunset Ave. in Issaquah).
Items (new or used):
Shell gas station cards
Heavy duty rain gear (the rubber type, not cloth or Gore Tex)
Rubber rain boots
Chain saw items such as bar oil, rolls of chain saw chain, chains that fit an 18-inch, 24-inch or larger size bar and chain files
Heavy duty metal rakes
Fuel mix (two stroke oil)
Socks -- synthetic material (no cotton)
Long johns -- synthetic material (no cotton)
Hand trowels or any hand tool for fine digging