- Tacoma father charged for spiking son’s bottle with ketamine | Pierce County Pro...
- Kirkland firefighter's involvement in prostitution ring leads to arrest of alleg...
- Federal Way man accused of threatening to kill president competent to stand tria...
- That was fun... Let's do it again! | SEAHAWKS SPECIAL SECTION
- Enumclaw Street Fair schedule | Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering at Expo Center
- Multiple violations | Buckley Police News
- Emergency diaper drive today for Washington families affected by fires
- Couple loses everything in fire except what they 'really care about'
- About Us
Connect with Us
Threatened by a neighbor | Enumclaw Police
ARREST WARRANT: City police contacted a person March 22 who was wanted on a warrant issued by the Auburn Police Department. The individual was transported and turned over to Auburn authorities.
VEHICLE PROWL: An officer responded the morning of March 21 to a Florence Street residence, where a resident reported a vehicle prowl had occurred during the night. Taken were an ash tray and some change; there was no damage done to the vehicle.
THREATS MADE: A woman arrived at the police station lobby the morning of March 19, reporting she had been threatened by a neighbor. An officer spoke with her and was to contact the other party.
FIRE IS OUT: An officer responded March 19 with fire district personnel to a call regarding a fire inside a Warner Avenue apartment. They found an oven fire that had self-extinguished.