- Tacoma father charged for spiking son’s bottle with ketamine | Pierce County Pro...
- Kirkland firefighter's involvement in prostitution ring leads to arrest of alleg...
- Federal Way man accused of threatening to kill president competent to stand tria...
- That was fun... Let's do it again! | SEAHAWKS SPECIAL SECTION
- Enumclaw Street Fair schedule | Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering at Expo Center
- Multiple violations | Buckley Police News
- Emergency diaper drive today for Washington families affected by fires
- Couple loses everything in fire except what they 'really care about'
- Sewage impacts Manchester beaches
- About Us
Connect with Us
REMINDER: First 'Energize Eastside' sub-area committee meeting is tonight at RTC
Puget Sound Energy is hosting a series of sub-area committee meetings and workshops this spring regarding plans to install new transmission lines on one of two routes through Renton.
The first meeting is scheduled for 6:30 to 9 p.m. tonight at Renton Technical college. Two more meetings are scheduled for April 24 and May 15, also at RTC.
Sub-area committee members will share their findings with the larger Community Advisory Group , who will make a route recommendation to PSE later this year.
PSE will ultimately make the final route decision.