- Sheriff's Office: 'Debris appears to be that of an airplane'
- Hood Canal crash update: Debris believed to be from small plane
- Public Health closes Federal Way food establishment
- Search continues for possible crashed airplane in Hood Canal | Update
- Hundreds rally for Seahawks at The Landing | SLIDESHOW
- Police searching for 'person of interest' after Saturday home invasion and attac...
- Ex-treasurer pleads not guilty to stealing Kent Little League funds
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
REMINDER: First 'Energize Eastside' sub-area committee meeting is tonight at RTC
Puget Sound Energy is hosting a series of sub-area committee meetings and workshops this spring regarding plans to install new transmission lines on one of two routes through Renton.
The first meeting is scheduled for 6:30 to 9 p.m. tonight at Renton Technical college. Two more meetings are scheduled for April 24 and May 15, also at RTC.
Sub-area committee members will share their findings with the larger Community Advisory Group , who will make a route recommendation to PSE later this year.
PSE will ultimately make the final route decision.