- Reported 'dead body' found to be misidentified tree trunks
- Kent Police drug bust seizes $400,000 cash; drugs worth $648,000
- Mayor proclaims state of city to be 'strong'
- Assefa-Dawson running to retain Federal Way Council seat
- Murrietta announces bid for Federal Way Council
- Haggen begins conversion of Redmond Albertsons this Sunday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
REMINDER: First 'Energize Eastside' sub-area committee meeting is tonight at RTC
Puget Sound Energy is hosting a series of sub-area committee meetings and workshops this spring regarding plans to install new transmission lines on one of two routes through Renton.
The first meeting is scheduled for 6:30 to 9 p.m. tonight at Renton Technical college. Two more meetings are scheduled for April 24 and May 15, also at RTC.
Sub-area committee members will share their findings with the larger Community Advisory Group , who will make a route recommendation to PSE later this year.
PSE will ultimately make the final route decision.