- Tacoma father charged for spiking son’s bottle with ketamine | Pierce County Pro...
- Kirkland firefighter's involvement in prostitution ring leads to arrest of alleg...
- Federal Way man accused of threatening to kill president competent to stand tria...
- Multiple violations | Buckley Police News
- That was fun... Let's do it again! | SEAHAWKS SPECIAL SECTION
- Enumclaw Street Fair schedule | Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering at Expo Center
- Emergency diaper drive today for Washington families affected by fires
- About Us
Connect with Us
Kirkland firefighters respond to hazmat incident
The Kirkland Fire Department, Eastside Hazmat Team and four other fire departments responded to a hazmat call during the early morning on Saturday in Kirkland.
The incident occurred in the 13900 block of NE 128 St. of Kirkland near the boundary with Redmond in an office park. The call came in to 911 at around 8:40 a.m. as a small fire at a laboratory.
Units from Redmond, Snohomish County Fire District 10, Bellevue and Woodinville also responded to the call.
The incident was under control by noon and the Washington State Department of Ecology is currently on the scene to assess the situation. There are no initial reports of injuries.
The Reporter will update this story when more information is available.