- Four year old airlifted to Harborview after falling out window | Maple Valley
- Auburn Riverside beats Peninsula 2-0 in SPSL 3A opener | Baseball
- Test drive goes up in flames | Update
- KCSO detectives arrest seven in prostitution emphasis in Port Orchard
- Slideshow | Rehabilitated bald eagle takes flight | South Sound Critter Care
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Barricaded suspect with felony warrant in Marysville on March 20
MARYSVILLE — As of 4:22 p.m. on Thursday, March 20, the Snohomish County Violent Offender Task Force is on scene at the 10300 block of 60th Avenue NE, where a 32-year-old male suspect, with a felony arrest warrant, has barricaded himself inside a house. The suspect is considered armed and dangerous, and area roads have been closed.
The incident began earlier in the afternoon, when the Task Force arrived to serve various warrants at the aforementioned address, with assistance from other law enforcement agencies. Four other adults came out of the residence, but one man remained inside with his girlfriend.
More details will be released when they are available.