- Maplewood Park Apartments fire affects 15 units
- Kirkland's Heathman Hotel put up for sale
- Enumclaw man, Travis Lear, sentenced to 25 years for child molestation
- County council passes legislation creating regulations for Transportation Networ...
- Federal Way Council to vote on Public Health Center agreement with King County
- Man arrested after firing gun in suspected drug house
- Public exposure to measles at Federal Way hotel, Sea-Tac Airport
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Arlington Police serve search warrant in theft, discover illegal drugs
ARLINGTON — At approximately 6 a.m. on Friday, March 14, Arlington Police served a search warrant on a single family residence in the 20800 block of 66th Avenue NE in Arlington.
The search warrant was initially triggered by the theft of an iPad from the AT&T Wireless store in Arlington on Thursday, March 13, at approximately 7:30 p.m. The stolen iPad had been turned on at approximately 9:30 p.m., which then sent an alert to AT&T security, providing the iPad's current location. AT&T security staff then contacted Arlington Police with the information.
In the course of serving the search warrant, officers discovered and removed an undisclosed quantity of methamphetamine, scales, an undisclosed amount of cash and drug paraphernalia. No arrests have been made, although the investigation is ongoing.