- Update | Black Diamond Mayor Dave Gordon resigns | Gordon statement
- East Pierce Fire and Rescue working on potential flood areas
- Flooding causes employees, visitors evacuation Mount Rainier Park, Nisqually en...
- National Weather Service releases flood warning for King and Pierce counties
- Chinook and Cayuse passes closed for the winter | WSDOT
- REACH center to get $5,000 from county budget
- DUI emphasis begins Nov. 26 | Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Snoqualmie River hitting flood stage today, Floodzilla warns
- Former Puyallup superintendent Apostle to serve as Kent schools interim leader
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Sheriff's Office, Marysville Fire investigating dead body at Tulalip golf course
TULALIP — As of 2:31 p.m. on Friday, March 14, the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office and Marysville Fire Department are still on scene at the Battle Creek Golf Course investigating a death reported at around 1:20 p.m. The person who called 911 reported that there was a deceased person found on the 13th fairway of the golf course. At this time, the death is not believed to be suspicious.
Sheriff's Office personnel on-scene believe that the deceased person found is male, and was the victim of an accident, possibly when a lawnmower flipped over on top of him. Identification of the deceased, as well as the confirmed cause and manner of his death, will be provided by the Snohomish County Medical Examiner. There will be no additional updates from the Sheriff's Office prior to the ME's release of this information.