- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Auburn police investigating shooting
Auburn police are looking for a suspect who shot a man in the chest in the 4000 block of A Street Southeast, then fled the area on foot late Thursday night.
According to police, the victim, a 33-year-old Hispanic man, was treated by medics and transported to Harborview Medical Center. There is no word on his condition.
The incident occurred around 10:16 p.m.
Police and detectives were on the scene, identifying witnesses and gathering evidence.