- Organizations drop plan for Northlake Regional Fire Authority
- Linbdergh Eagles boys swimmers win Seamout League
- UPDATE: Redmond middle ends lockdown; STEM classes, activities on normal schedul...
- Council to hear second presentation on garbage contract tonight
- 10-year-old Covington boy dead, brother injured in ATV accident near Enumclaw
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Auburn police investigating shooting
Auburn police are looking for a suspect who shot a man in the chest in the 4000 block of A Street Southeast, then fled the area on foot late Thursday night.
According to police, the victim, a 33-year-old Hispanic man, was treated by medics and transported to Harborview Medical Center. There is no word on his condition.
The incident occurred around 10:16 p.m.
Police and detectives were on the scene, identifying witnesses and gathering evidence.