- Update | Black Diamond Mayor Dave Gordon resigns | Gordon statement
- East Pierce Fire and Rescue working on potential flood areas
- Flooding causes employees, visitors evacuation Mount Rainier Park, Nisqually en...
- National Weather Service releases flood warning for King and Pierce counties
- Chinook and Cayuse passes closed for the winter | WSDOT
- REACH center to get $5,000 from county budget
- DUI emphasis begins Nov. 26 | Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Snoqualmie River hitting flood stage today, Floodzilla warns
- Former Puyallup superintendent Apostle to serve as Kent schools interim leader
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Police searching for suspect who robbed bank in Covington | King County Sheriff
King County Sheriff’s detectives are asking for the public’s help identifying a man who they believe is responsible for two recent bank robberies.
The most recent robbery occurred today just before 11 a.m. at the Chase Bank located in the Fred Meyer in the 16700 block of SE 272nd St.
The suspect entered the bank, passed a note and fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
The previous robbery was also in a Fred Meyer/Chase Bank in Auburn on March 3.
The suspect is described as a black male, 30’s and about 6’3” tall. He was last seen wearing a Miami Heat cap, grey button-up jacket and jeans.
If you have information about these crimes please contact the King County Sheriff’s Office at 206-296-3311 or you may remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000 by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.