- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Police searching for suspect who robbed bank in Covington | King County Sheriff
King County Sheriff’s detectives are asking for the public’s help identifying a man who they believe is responsible for two recent bank robberies.
The most recent robbery occurred today just before 11 a.m. at the Chase Bank located in the Fred Meyer in the 16700 block of SE 272nd St.
The suspect entered the bank, passed a note and fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
The previous robbery was also in a Fred Meyer/Chase Bank in Auburn on March 3.
The suspect is described as a black male, 30’s and about 6’3” tall. He was last seen wearing a Miami Heat cap, grey button-up jacket and jeans.
If you have information about these crimes please contact the King County Sheriff’s Office at 206-296-3311 or you may remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000 by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.