- 'No' votes lead 'yes' votes in Redmond proposition early results
- Elections night primary results for Bothell City Council
- Pierce County primary election results | Carbonado, Charter Review, Port
- Severns, Campbell moving ahead to general election
- Covington Water District primary election results
- Kent-area Primary election results chart
- Budell, Bhullar lead Kent City Council race | Primary Election
- Smith leads in Primary Election for Bainbridge Island School Board
- Former Algona Police Lt. Lee Gaskill charged with first-degree theft and abuse o...
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Keiser, Orwall, Gregerson schedule telephone town hall for March 19
Sen. Karen Keiser and Rep. Tina Orwall and Rep. Mia Gregerson will host a telephone town hall for 33rd Legislative District residents from 6 to 7 p.m. March 19.
At that time, constituents in the areas of Kent, SeaTac, Normandy Park, Des Moines, Burien and Renton will receive a phone call inviting them to stay on the line to participate in the town hall.
In addition, residents who do not automatically receive a call may dial a toll-free participant number to listen in on the event and ask questions of their elected state officials. That number is (877) 229-8493, ID code 18646#.