- FBI asks public for help in finding Federal Way bank robber | Photos
- Bands, bunnies, Twinkies and tunes: North Bend Block Party Photo Gallery
- North Bend changes low-density zoning for more rural feel
- Cushman pleads not guilty to murdering Kirkland woman
- Kent Police investigate West Hill killing of woman; suspect turns himself in
- Remains of final Oso slide victim found
- US Attorney's Office files charges in four Puget Sound hash oil explosions | Thr...
- Allegations flare in 31st District Senate race between Pam Roach and Cathy Dahlq...
- About Us
Connect with Us
Keiser, Orwall, Gregerson schedule telephone town hall for March 19
Sen. Karen Keiser and Rep. Tina Orwall and Rep. Mia Gregerson will host a telephone town hall for 33rd Legislative District residents from 6 to 7 p.m. March 19.
At that time, constituents in the areas of Kent, SeaTac, Normandy Park, Des Moines, Burien and Renton will receive a phone call inviting them to stay on the line to participate in the town hall.
In addition, residents who do not automatically receive a call may dial a toll-free participant number to listen in on the event and ask questions of their elected state officials. That number is (877) 229-8493, ID code 18646#.