- Organizations drop plan for Northlake Regional Fire Authority
- Linbdergh Eagles boys swimmers win Seamout League
- UPDATE: Redmond middle ends lockdown; STEM classes, activities on normal schedul...
- Council to hear second presentation on garbage contract tonight
- 10-year-old Covington boy dead, brother injured in ATV accident near Enumclaw
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
King County Flood Warning Center issues Phase III flood alert for Green River
For the Reporter
The King County Flood Warning Center has issued a Phase III flood alert for the Green River because of increased flows from heavy rainfall.
As of 6 a.m. Monday, the Green River was right at the Phase III flood alert threshold of 9,000 CFS at the Auburn gage. At these flows, rural areas along the Green River upstream of Auburn could expect to see minor to moderate flooding.The Flood Warning Center will remain open as long as flood conditions persist.
Flood Warning Center staff will monitor stream gages and weather reports, and will provide updated information on river conditions as necessary. Real-time river level information is available online at www.kingcounty.gov/environment/waterandland/flooding/warning-system.aspx.