- Heavy rain and flood watch for Saturday through Sunday in King and Pierce counti...
- Attorney General’s Office investigation leads to $90 million “cramming” payout f...
- Woman and young boy hit by car while walking in condo parking lot
- Police raid known drug house in Finn Hill neighborhood of Kirkland
- Kirkland firefighters respond to car fire on southbound I-405, three lanes block...
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Auburn police need help in catching robbery suspect
Auburn police are looking for a suspect who robbed the Bank of America at 1341 Auburn Way N., around 1:23 p.m. Wednesday.
The suspect is described as a black male in his mid-20s, thin build, and stands about 5-foot-10 to 6-foot tall. The suspect is believed to be armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information on this suspect is asked to call the Auburn Police Department tip line at 253-288-7403 or call 911.