- Update | Black Diamond Mayor Dave Gordon resigns | Gordon statement
- East Pierce Fire and Rescue working on potential flood areas
- Flooding causes employees, visitors evacuation Mount Rainier Park, Nisqually en...
- National Weather Service releases flood warning for King and Pierce counties
- Chinook and Cayuse passes closed for the winter | WSDOT
- REACH center to get $5,000 from county budget
- DUI emphasis begins Nov. 26 | Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Snoqualmie River hitting flood stage today, Floodzilla warns
- Former Puyallup superintendent Apostle to serve as Kent schools interim leader
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Crews find missing Redmond man | UPDATE
King County Sheriff's Office search and rescue crews have found the 67-year-old man who went missing at about 7 p.m. Tuesday night in the area of Northeast 116th Street and 192nd Avenue Northeast in Redmond.
David Major, 6-foot-1 and 230 pounds, has Alzheimer's.
"He was found down on the ground. He is alive but may be hypothermic. Aid is on the scene," said Sgt. Cindi West, the sheriff's office public information officer.