- Preliminary election results: Proposition 1 short of supermajority vote
- Sequim school bond falling short for fourth time
- Industrial Realty Group purchases Federal Way-based Weyerhaeuser property
- Election Update | South Kitsap school bond hangs in the balance
- Prop. 1 for new schools is passing on Bainbridge Island
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Crews find missing Redmond man | UPDATE
King County Sheriff's Office search and rescue crews have found the 67-year-old man who went missing at about 7 p.m. Tuesday night in the area of Northeast 116th Street and 192nd Avenue Northeast in Redmond.
David Major, 6-foot-1 and 230 pounds, has Alzheimer's.
"He was found down on the ground. He is alive but may be hypothermic. Aid is on the scene," said Sgt. Cindi West, the sheriff's office public information officer.