- Police seek masked man who robbed downtown bank
- Two men shot, killed Wednesday on South 212th; at least one suspect flees | Upda...
- Enumclaw trainer Chris Stenslie enters Dontmesswithkitten in Longacres Mile | E...
- First retail sales taxes on recreational marijuana due Aug. 25 | Washington Depa...
- Enumclaw’s Forza sisters making their mark
- City of Enumclaw seeks opinions for road funding
- World record set in Railroad Days 10K fun run—by an 8-year-old
- Chief for a day: Snoqualmie Police honor boy, 6, battling illness
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Bainbridge's Pavilion goes up for sale: Asking price, $14.9 million
The Pavilion on Madison Avenue has been put up for sale.
The property, which includes a five-screen movie theater owned by Far Away Entertainment, has been listed for $14.9 million.
The property at 403-499 Madison Ave. North was built in 1998 and also includes retail and office space on 3.15 acres.
The building comprises 69,207 square feet, and is home to Subi, OfficeXpats, Sound Reprographics, Casa Rojas and Soup'r Burger.
The property, which was listed for sale March 4, is on one of Bainbridge's main arterials and spans four lots that extend northward to the corner of Madison Avenue and Wyatt Way.