- City to move large crane along Cedar River Trail Thursday morning
- Sold-out Twin Peaks Fest starts Friday in North Bend
- Past Tolt floodplain project untested, but working well for fish
- Time to vote: State, judge races on the Valley's August primary ballot
- Carnation barn inspires, hosts night of arts and dance
- UPDATE | All ferry service canceled on Bainbridge Island-Seattle ferry route
- UPDATE | Seven or more ferry sailings to be canceled due to Tacoma troubles
- Small fire at Kennydale Elementary School caused by fish tank filter
- Chamber executive director resigns
- Enumclaw City Council votes down Welcome Center
- About Us
Connect with Us
Single vehicle collision smashes into Bonney Lake business
The Bonney Lake Police Department announced shortly after 8:15 p.m., via Twitter, that a vehicle crashed into the front glass door of a state Route 410 restaurant. There were no injuries reported.
The vehicle was removed approximately half an hour later. The cause of the incident is under investigation, but it appears to have been an accident, according to Bonney Lake Sgt. Ryan Boyle.
This story will be updated if more information becomes available.