- Heavy rain and flood watch for Saturday through Sunday in King and Pierce counti...
- Attorney General’s Office investigation leads to $90 million “cramming” payout f...
- Woman and young boy hit by car while walking in condo parking lot
- Police raid known drug house in Finn Hill neighborhood of Kirkland
- Kirkland firefighters respond to car fire on southbound I-405, three lanes block...
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Single vehicle collision smashes into Bonney Lake business
The Bonney Lake Police Department announced shortly after 8:15 p.m., via Twitter, that a vehicle crashed into the front glass door of a state Route 410 restaurant. There were no injuries reported.
The vehicle was removed approximately half an hour later. The cause of the incident is under investigation, but it appears to have been an accident, according to Bonney Lake Sgt. Ryan Boyle.
This story will be updated if more information becomes available.