- Human remains found at Moran shrouded in mystery
- Driver in critical condition after collision with bus on Vashon Highway
- Do the Iron Horse! Photos from North Bend's Adventure Sport Fest
- Enumclaw Police Department drug take-back on Sept. 27
- Tahoma High School land sale gets ‘do pass’ from King County Council committee
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Man fires handgun at fleeing vehicle during fight at Federal Way store
Federal Way police are investigating an altercation that broke out at a convenience store and resulted in a male suspect firing a handgun at a fleeing vehicle on Wednesday evening.
Police received a 911 call at approximately 4:48 p.m. from the clerk at the convenience store, located at 104 SW 312th St., according to Cathy Schrock, a spokesperson for the Federal Way Police Department.
The reporting party advised of a physical fight occurring between at least two males in the parking lot, and he saw a handgun.
As one of the male subjects attempted to leave the scene of the altercation in a vehicle, a subject involved in the altercation fired the handgun at the fleeing vehicle, Schrock said.
The involved subjects were not present at the scene when police arrived.
There are currently no gunshot victims or physical injuries identified.
Police detectives are conducting an investigation into the circumstances of the altercation and subsequent shooting.