- TRAVEL ADVISORY | Two-boat service to return to Bainbridge route Wednesday morni...
- City to move large crane along Cedar River Trail Thursday morning
- Sold-out Twin Peaks Fest starts Friday in North Bend
- Past Tolt floodplain project untested, but working well for fish
- Time to vote: State, judge races on the Valley's August primary ballot
- Carnation barn inspires, hosts night of arts and dance
- UPDATE | All ferry service canceled on Bainbridge Island-Seattle ferry route
- UPDATE | Seven or more ferry sailings to be canceled due to Tacoma troubles
- Small fire at Kennydale Elementary School caused by fish tank filter
- Chamber executive director resigns
- Enumclaw City Council votes down Welcome Center
- About Us
Connect with Us
Deputies make arrest in Lake Desire homicide case, seek information on vehicle
King County Sheriff's detectives arrested a 34-year-old man Sunday night in connection to a murder in the Lake Desire area last week.
Detectives arrested the man last night around 6 p.m. in the 1700 block of S. Hosmer St. in Tacoma.
Deputies last week identified the body of 27-year-old Ryan Prince, who died of gunshots wounds from a Feb. 17 attack. Detectives believe Prince may have interrupted a burglary involving multiple suspects and died after being shot by the intruders.
Police would not say what led to the arrest but said they are still looking for other suspects and a vehicle believed to have been used in the crime.
The vehicle is described at a purple, 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser with Washington license plate AKY8871.
Police are asking anyone with information about this vehicle or crime to call the King County Sheriff's Office at 206-296-3311 or you may call Crime Stoppers at 800-222-TIPS.
Callers to Crime Stoppers may remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.