- Inslee comes to Kent's Oberto headquarters to pump up transportation package
- Detectives find what appears to be human remains along Frager Road in Kent
- Port Orchard man arrested in Belfair homicide
- Two arrested for burglary
- Kirkland high school lacrosse teams to face off in state finals Sunday
- One arrested in early Thursday shooting at apartment complex
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Deputies make arrest in Lake Desire homicide case, seek information on vehicle
King County Sheriff's detectives arrested a 34-year-old man Sunday night in connection to a murder in the Lake Desire area last week.
Detectives arrested the man last night around 6 p.m. in the 1700 block of S. Hosmer St. in Tacoma.
Deputies last week identified the body of 27-year-old Ryan Prince, who died of gunshots wounds from a Feb. 17 attack. Detectives believe Prince may have interrupted a burglary involving multiple suspects and died after being shot by the intruders.
Police would not say what led to the arrest but said they are still looking for other suspects and a vehicle believed to have been used in the crime.
The vehicle is described at a purple, 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser with Washington license plate AKY8871.
Police are asking anyone with information about this vehicle or crime to call the King County Sheriff's Office at 206-296-3311 or you may call Crime Stoppers at 800-222-TIPS.
Callers to Crime Stoppers may remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.