- Redmond City Council Vice President Allen seeks appointment to Rep. Hunter's sea...
- Vehicle reportedly hits pole in two-car accident on 164th Avenue Northeast
- Dump truck collision blocks Avondale Road southbound at N.E. Union Hill Road
- Kennydale neighborhood gets $185,000 flood control grant
- Three of five former Juanita football players plead down in sodomy case
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Man tries to enter woman's vehicle | Enumclaw Police
INTRUDER, ALMOST: A woman was sitting in her car the afternoon of Feb. 18, parked on Cole Street, when an unknown man attempted to enter the vehicle through a rear door. Discovering the doors were locked, he walked away. The suspect – a white male in his 20s, wearing a dark sweatshirt and a hat turned backward – could not be located.
DRIVER CITED: After responding to a one-car crash shortly after midnight Feb. 18, police cited the motorist for reckless driving and driving without a valid license. The incident occurred at Railroad Street and Washington Avenue. The vehicle was impounded.
NO SELLING: Police received a complaint the afternoon of Feb. 18 regarding people who were going door-to-door, attempting to sell windows. Officers contacted one of the salespeople and advised of the city ordinance prohibiting sales without a license. The sellers agreed to round up the rest of their sales team and move on.
WELFARE CHECK: Officers were called Feb. 17 to check on the welfare of a woman who appeared to be under the influence of medication and was having a difficult time standing upright. Officers found she was experiencing a norman medical issue; aid was declined and she was going to take medication upon arriving home.