- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Transportation District to hear public testimony on proposed ballot measure on Monday
Public comment on a potential ballot measure will highlight the first meeting of the King County Transportation District, a separate taxing district that has the authority to generate revenue for transit, roads and other transportation projects at 3 p.m. Monday at Council Chambers, King County Courthouse, 10th Floor.
The meeting will also be carried live on King County TV, seen on Comcast and Wave Cable Channel 22.
At the meeting, District Board members will:
• Elect the Chair and Vice Chair of the Board.
• Adopt the bylaws of the Transportation District.
• Take public testimony on and possibly adopt a proposed ballot measure to raise revenue for the District.