- 'No' votes lead 'yes' votes in Redmond proposition early results
- Elections night primary results for Bothell City Council
- Pierce County primary election results | Carbonado, Charter Review, Port
- Severns, Campbell moving ahead to general election
- Covington Water District primary election results
- Kent-area Primary election results chart
- Budell, Bhullar lead Kent City Council race | Primary Election
- Smith leads in Primary Election for Bainbridge Island School Board
- Former Algona Police Lt. Lee Gaskill charged with first-degree theft and abuse o...
- Federal Way, Centerstage Theatre reach tentative contract agreement | Update
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Transportation District to hear public testimony on proposed ballot measure on Monday
Public comment on a potential ballot measure will highlight the first meeting of the King County Transportation District, a separate taxing district that has the authority to generate revenue for transit, roads and other transportation projects at 3 p.m. Monday at Council Chambers, King County Courthouse, 10th Floor.
The meeting will also be carried live on King County TV, seen on Comcast and Wave Cable Channel 22.
At the meeting, District Board members will:
• Elect the Chair and Vice Chair of the Board.
• Adopt the bylaws of the Transportation District.
• Take public testimony on and possibly adopt a proposed ballot measure to raise revenue for the District.