- Preliminary election results: Proposition 1 short of supermajority vote
- Sequim school bond falling short for fourth time
- Industrial Realty Group purchases Federal Way-based Weyerhaeuser property
- Election Update | South Kitsap school bond hangs in the balance
- Prop. 1 for new schools is passing on Bainbridge Island
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Sheriff's office seeking info on suspicious death near Lake Desire
King County Sheriff’s detectives are seeking information on a murder that occurred Monday night in southeast King County near Lake Desire.
On Monday at approximately 10:40pm police responded to a report of a 27-year-old man not breathing in a house in the 17800 block of Lake Desire Dr. The Medical Examiner determined the man, identified as Ryan Prince, had died of gunshot wounds.
Detectives believe Prince may have interrupted a burglary involving multiple suspects and died after being shot by the intruders. The residents of the home are owners/operators of The Solution, a medical marijuana business.
Detectives are asking anyone with information related to this crime to call the King County Sheriff’s Office at 206-296-3311, or you can call Crime Stoppers at (800)-222-TIPS (8477). You may remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.