- Healthy interest in Snoqualmie's new hospital: Board interviews seven would-be c...
- Sea-Tac man sentenced to a year in prison for operating 'crime-infested' Tukwila...
- Hwang named new Federal Way police chief
- King County closes Flood Warning Center as rivers drop following heavy rain
- Keiser, Orwall, Gregerson schedule telephone town hall for March 19
- About Us
Connect with Us
Residents in the Trossachs and Aldarra neighborhoods asked to conserve water
The Sammamish Plateau Water and Sewer District is experiencing a sewer emergency in the Trossachs and Aldarra neighborhoods.
As a result of pump failure at the Trossachs lift station, the district is unable to pump sewage from those neighborhoods. One pump station in this area is affected. Two additional pump stations feed into the station with the damaged pump.
The district has activated its emergency operations center and has staff on site to address the situation. Customers in the Trossachs and Aldarra neighborhoods are asked to conserve water and limit water use. Reducing water use helps the district manage the amount of sewage flowing into the sewer system.
The district's 24-hour emergency line is (425) 392-6256. Updates will be posted at www.spwsd.org and on the district's Facebook and Twitter sites.