- Driver in critical condition after collision with bus on Vashon Highway
- Human remains found at Moran shrouded in mystery
- Do the Iron Horse! Photos from North Bend's Adventure Sport Fest
- Enumclaw Police Department drug take-back on Sept. 27
- Tahoma High School land sale gets ‘do pass’ from King County Council committee
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Residents in the Trossachs and Aldarra neighborhoods asked to conserve water
The Sammamish Plateau Water and Sewer District is experiencing a sewer emergency in the Trossachs and Aldarra neighborhoods.
As a result of pump failure at the Trossachs lift station, the district is unable to pump sewage from those neighborhoods. One pump station in this area is affected. Two additional pump stations feed into the station with the damaged pump.
The district has activated its emergency operations center and has staff on site to address the situation. Customers in the Trossachs and Aldarra neighborhoods are asked to conserve water and limit water use. Reducing water use helps the district manage the amount of sewage flowing into the sewer system.
The district's 24-hour emergency line is (425) 392-6256. Updates will be posted at www.spwsd.org and on the district's Facebook and Twitter sites.