- Cougar sighted near Maywood Middle School
- Kent Regional Fire Authority investigating Covington house fire
- Young woman dies in hospital after accident with bus on Vashon Highway
- Employee stabs co-worker at north Kent business
- Kent City Council dumps proposal to pay for railroad-grade separations
- Microsoft eliminates 2,100 jobs today, including 747 in Washington state
- Kent Police confiscate $1.5 million worth of marijuana at vacant West Hill home
- Man pointing gun at women | Buckley Police
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Four vehicles involved in accident near Redmond
A four-vehicle collision occurred at about 2:45 p.m. on Friday on State Route 202 at the base of 218th Avenue Northeast near Redmond.
According to King County Sheriff's Office Deputy B.J. Meyers, there were injuries, and deputies and fire and aid workers were on the scene.
A resident notified the Reporter and said at least one man was removed from a car on a stretcher and transported by ambulance. She saw one fire truck, two ambulances and several police cars on the scene.
Anne Marie Peacock of the City of Redmond said a Redmond Fire Department aid unit was dispatched and transported an injured driver to a hospital.
The Reporter will add to this story when more details become available.