- At least 1 injured in SUV crash on Noll Road curve
- Two Kent residents indicted as part of large bank fraud ring
- City seeks applicants to provide input on Town Center
- Man arrested in Renton after alledgedly luring 12-year-old from her Kent school
- Seattle man arrested after luring 12-year-old girl from school | King County She...
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Four vehicles involved in accident near Redmond
A four-vehicle collision occurred at about 2:45 p.m. on Friday on State Route 202 at the base of 218th Avenue Northeast near Redmond.
According to King County Sheriff's Office Deputy B.J. Meyers, there were injuries, and deputies and fire and aid workers were on the scene.
A resident notified the Reporter and said at least one man was removed from a car on a stretcher and transported by ambulance. She saw one fire truck, two ambulances and several police cars on the scene.
Anne Marie Peacock of the City of Redmond said a Redmond Fire Department aid unit was dispatched and transported an injured driver to a hospital.
The Reporter will add to this story when more details become available.