- Healthy interest in Snoqualmie's new hospital: Board interviews seven would-be c...
- Sea-Tac man sentenced to a year in prison for operating 'crime-infested' Tukwila...
- Hwang named new Federal Way police chief
- King County closes Flood Warning Center as rivers drop following heavy rain
- Keiser, Orwall, Gregerson schedule telephone town hall for March 19
- About Us
Connect with Us
Ten apply for Snoqualmie Hospital Commission
Ten applicants put their names in for the vacancy on the Snoqualmie Valley Hospital district board of commissioners.
Friday, Jan. 17, was the deadline for interested parties to apply for the commission.
The ten are Christopher Ashton, Darryl Wright, Emma Herron, Herschel Backues, Jim Schaffer, Kevin Hauglie, Richard Weber, Robert A. Merikle, Ryan E. Roberts and Sandy Kangas.
President Joan Young requested that the commissioners select their top three choices by the next board meeting, 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, at Snoqualmie City Hall.
The board will narrow the list to two or three candidates in a closed session prior to the meeting.
Interviews follow in February.
If there is consensus on the top choice, the appointment will be made during the March regular board meeting.
For more information about the board of commissioners, go to the SVH Commissioners site, http://www.snoqualmiehospital.org/about/board-of-commissioners/