- Ready for anything: Former Snoqualmie mayor Fuzzy Fletcher goes into the disast...
- Alpine Lake expansion takes strong step toward reality
- Three suspended license arrests | Buckley Police
- Auburn traffic advisory: 8th Street NE/Lea Hill Road at 104th Avenue SE
- Police arrest Federal Way suspect in connection with five bank robberies
- About Us
Connect with Us
Super Bowl parade set for Wednesday in Seattle; UPDATE: Roads near VMAC to close
UPDATE AT 3:30 PM: The Renton Police Department announced the city will close Seahawks Way to vehicles and pedestrians, the Northeast 44th Street ramp and overpass at Interstate 405 and Lake Washington Boulevard from North 40th Street to Seahawks Way near the Seahawks training facility Timing of the road closures will depend on when the charter plane carrying the Seahawks arrives from Newark, N.J. The plane is expected to land at about 4:30 p.m. Officials are asking that fans stay away from VMAC and go to the parade instead.
The Seahawks invite fans to join them for a victory parade in downtown Seattle on Wednesday, Feb. 5. The parade will begin at 11 a.m.
The team will announce more specific information today.
The team is scheduled to land in Seattle this afternoon. Due to safety concerns, there will be no access for fans to view the team plane landing at Sea-Tac Airport.
Unlike the team's departure, there will be no access or staging areas for fans to line up along 188th Street South in SeaTac or along Seahawks Way outside of VMAC, the Seahawks training facility, in Renton.
For more information visit Seahawks.com