- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Super Bowl parade set for Wednesday in Seattle; UPDATE: Roads near VMAC to close
UPDATE AT 3:30 PM: The Renton Police Department announced the city will close Seahawks Way to vehicles and pedestrians, the Northeast 44th Street ramp and overpass at Interstate 405 and Lake Washington Boulevard from North 40th Street to Seahawks Way near the Seahawks training facility Timing of the road closures will depend on when the charter plane carrying the Seahawks arrives from Newark, N.J. The plane is expected to land at about 4:30 p.m. Officials are asking that fans stay away from VMAC and go to the parade instead.
The Seahawks invite fans to join them for a victory parade in downtown Seattle on Wednesday, Feb. 5. The parade will begin at 11 a.m.
The team will announce more specific information today.
The team is scheduled to land in Seattle this afternoon. Due to safety concerns, there will be no access for fans to view the team plane landing at Sea-Tac Airport.
Unlike the team's departure, there will be no access or staging areas for fans to line up along 188th Street South in SeaTac or along Seahawks Way outside of VMAC, the Seahawks training facility, in Renton.
For more information visit Seahawks.com