- White River girls in final eight at state basketball tournament
- Farm Forum draws 200 people to boost agriculture business
- Mother and young daughter found dead near Bonney Lake | Apparent murder-suicide
- Medication for mission burglarized from Tanya and Nelson Amador | Maple Valley C...
- Kentwood boys make state eight after beating Camas | 4A State Basketball Tournam...
- At least they take someone’s advice | Living with Gleigh
- Sumner girls end season losing to West Seattle | Regional Basketball Playoffs
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Comment tonight on Snoqualmie school district strategy
District to present draft strategic plan for community feedback
Snoqualmie Valley School District's board of directors recently approved a draft of the district's five-year strategic plan, and will present it for public feedback at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29, at Mount Si High School.
The plan has been in development since earlier this school year, beginning with the board and Superintendent meeting to identify overall direction and establish goals toward accomplishing the vision. In the second phase, key staff members developed an action plan.
Now in the third phase, the plan will go to the public for review and comment, before it is finalized in February.
The plan is intended to be a working document, revisited regularly and updated each year.
Preview the Draft Strategic Plan at: http://www.svsd410.org/cms/lib05/WA01919490/Centricity/Domain/4/STRATEGIC%20PLAN%20%201-15-14.pdf. People can also offer feedback on the plan at the following website: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CXNYG3G