- Green River College pays $286K settlement in Ely’s resignation
- Burton Hill Farm recalls raw goat's milk due to E. coli
- Choochokam is off; organizers confirm 2016 event scrubbed for logistical challen...
- Hiding under clothes| Bonney Lake Police Blotter
- Theft by teens| Bonney Lake Police Blotter
- Damage by BB gun| Bonney Lake police blotter
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Auburn Riverside High School Wind Ensemble to play Carnegie Hall
Auburn Riverside High School's wind ensemble band will perform in April at New York's Carnegie Hall as part of the National Band and Orchestra Festival.
Last year's wind ensemble received a Gold Award at the San Francisco Heritage Festival. The band received an invitation to begin the audition process for the Heritage Performance Program. This year's ensemble recorded and submitted a performance and was selected.
This event provides the most elite choirs, bands and orchestras the opportunity to perform in some of the nation's most exclusive venues and learn under the direction of internationally acclaimed conductors.
The ARHS band program serves more than 130 students from the Auburn and Lake Tapps communities. The bands and musicians consistently receive superior ratings at regional and state festivals. Meghan Wagner is the ARHS band teacher.