- Cougar sighted near Maywood Middle School
- Kent Regional Fire Authority investigating Covington house fire
- Young woman dies in hospital after accident with bus on Vashon Highway
- Employee stabs co-worker at north Kent business
- Kent City Council dumps proposal to pay for railroad-grade separations
- Microsoft eliminates 2,100 jobs today, including 747 in Washington state
- Kent Police confiscate $1.5 million worth of marijuana at vacant West Hill home
- Man pointing gun at women | Buckley Police
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Seahawks announce fan send-off information for Sunday
Seahawks fans are invited to line the 1.1 mile route on South 188th Street starting at 46th Avenue South towards 28th Avenue South in the city of SeaTac to show support for the team as they head off to New Jersey for Super Bowl XLVIII.
Fans are encouraged to bring "12" flags, signs, Seahawks attire and loud voices as the team buses pass.
The Seahawks team departure is presented by PrimeSport.
Due to construction, Air Cargo Road (28th Avenue South) will be closed to pedestrians and non-permitted vehicles.
The fun begins at 10:30 a.m. Sunday. Parking is available at Tyee Educational Complex, Chinook Middle School, Bow Lake Elementary School, City Hall, Angle Lake Park, and the SeaTac Airport paid parking lot.
Fans are encouraged to carpool and be respectful of residential parking spots. Please do not block intersections or private driveways.
For more information visit Seahawks.com.