- Elections night primary results for Bothell City Council
- Pierce County primary election results | Carbonado, Charter Review, Port
- Severns, Campbell moving ahead to general election
- Covington Water District primary election results
- Kent-area Primary election results chart
- Budell, Bhullar lead Kent City Council race | Primary Election
- Smith leads in Primary Election for Bainbridge Island School Board
- Former Algona Police Lt. Lee Gaskill charged with first-degree theft and abuse o...
- Federal Way, Centerstage Theatre reach tentative contract agreement | Update
- National Night Out is tonight at Tom Teasdale Park
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Seahawks announce fan send-off information for Sunday
Seahawks fans are invited to line the 1.1 mile route on South 188th Street starting at 46th Avenue South towards 28th Avenue South in the city of SeaTac to show support for the team as they head off to New Jersey for Super Bowl XLVIII.
Fans are encouraged to bring "12" flags, signs, Seahawks attire and loud voices as the team buses pass.
The Seahawks team departure is presented by PrimeSport.
Due to construction, Air Cargo Road (28th Avenue South) will be closed to pedestrians and non-permitted vehicles.
The fun begins at 10:30 a.m. Sunday. Parking is available at Tyee Educational Complex, Chinook Middle School, Bow Lake Elementary School, City Hall, Angle Lake Park, and the SeaTac Airport paid parking lot.
Fans are encouraged to carpool and be respectful of residential parking spots. Please do not block intersections or private driveways.
For more information visit Seahawks.com.