- Woodmont K-8 evacuating due to smell of natural gas
- Walkout is in session: Teachers protest against the Legislature's lack of state...
- Rollover collision results in minor injuries at Avondale and 116th
- Metal object 6.5 pounds crashes through roof of Bothell home
- Northshore teachers walk out to protest inadequate state funding
- Kirkland teacher walk out to protest lack of state funding
- $1.14 million raised for 230 nonprofits in Kitsap Great Give
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Collision closes Fryar Avenue in Sumner
A single vehicle collision caused a power pole to fall on Fryar Avenue at approximately 8 a.m. today, Jan. 17.
Due to a power outage and ongoing investigation, the road is expected to be closed most of the day. Sumner Police Department, Sumner Public Works and Puget Sound Energy are on scene.
Alternate routes are advised. The closure spans north of Zehnder Street and south of Puyallup Street/142nd Street.
There were no injuries reported but alcohol is suspected to be a factor in the collision. The police department is investigating.