- Ready for anything: Former Snoqualmie mayor Fuzzy Fletcher goes into the disast...
- Alpine Lake expansion takes strong step toward reality
- Three suspended license arrests | Buckley Police
- Auburn traffic advisory: 8th Street NE/Lea Hill Road at 104th Avenue SE
- Police arrest Federal Way suspect in connection with five bank robberies
- About Us
Connect with Us
Collision closes Fryar Avenue in Sumner
A single vehicle collision caused a power pole to fall on Fryar Avenue at approximately 8 a.m. today, Jan. 17.
Due to a power outage and ongoing investigation, the road is expected to be closed most of the day. Sumner Police Department, Sumner Public Works and Puget Sound Energy are on scene.
Alternate routes are advised. The closure spans north of Zehnder Street and south of Puyallup Street/142nd Street.
There were no injuries reported but alcohol is suspected to be a factor in the collision. The police department is investigating.