- City to move large crane along Cedar River Trail Thursday morning
- Sold-out Twin Peaks Fest starts Friday in North Bend
- Past Tolt floodplain project untested, but working well for fish
- Time to vote: State, judge races on the Valley's August primary ballot
- Carnation barn inspires, hosts night of arts and dance
- UPDATE | All ferry service canceled on Bainbridge Island-Seattle ferry route
- UPDATE | Seven or more ferry sailings to be canceled due to Tacoma troubles
- Small fire at Kennydale Elementary School caused by fish tank filter
- Chamber executive director resigns
- Enumclaw City Council votes down Welcome Center
- About Us
Connect with Us
Snohomish County detectives seek witnesses in weekend hit and run in unincorporated Bothell
Collision Investigation Unit detectives for the Snohomish County Sheriff are seeking information from anyone who may have witnessed a hit and run last weekend between Bothell and Mill Creek. The collision occurred near the 17100 block of North Road in unincorporated Snohomish County at around 1:20 a.m. on Jan. 12. The wreck left the driver of one of the involved vehicles severely injured.
Specifically, detectives are looking for the driver and/or owner of a newer red or burgundy Mustang that drove through the scene shortly after the collision.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office anonymous tip line at (425) 388-3845.