- Kent-Meridian High student dies from injuries suffered falling off car's hood
- Kangs open new softball field on Lake Washington High School campus
- Burglars hit St. Vincent de Paul store
- Federal Way bomb squad determines package found outside school nonexplosive | U...
- Tammy Campbell selected as superintendent of Federal Way Public Schools | Update
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Snohomish County detectives seek witnesses in weekend hit and run in unincorporated Bothell
Collision Investigation Unit detectives for the Snohomish County Sheriff are seeking information from anyone who may have witnessed a hit and run last weekend between Bothell and Mill Creek. The collision occurred near the 17100 block of North Road in unincorporated Snohomish County at around 1:20 a.m. on Jan. 12. The wreck left the driver of one of the involved vehicles severely injured.
Specifically, detectives are looking for the driver and/or owner of a newer red or burgundy Mustang that drove through the scene shortly after the collision.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office anonymous tip line at (425) 388-3845.