- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Snohomish County detectives seek witnesses in weekend hit and run in unincorporated Bothell
Collision Investigation Unit detectives for the Snohomish County Sheriff are seeking information from anyone who may have witnessed a hit and run last weekend between Bothell and Mill Creek. The collision occurred near the 17100 block of North Road in unincorporated Snohomish County at around 1:20 a.m. on Jan. 12. The wreck left the driver of one of the involved vehicles severely injured.
Specifically, detectives are looking for the driver and/or owner of a newer red or burgundy Mustang that drove through the scene shortly after the collision.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office anonymous tip line at (425) 388-3845.