- BREAKING NEWS | Bank robbery suspect in custody
- Former Federal Way school board member sentenced to six months for stealing tire...
- Jazzy business: Third annual Jazz Walk wails in North Bend, for a good cause | P...
- More students in Valley schools: Fall counts show pupil population rising in une...
- Redmond police help apprehend suspect who shot Duvall officer
- Back to the beach: Mount Si XC runners make impressive strides in season preview...
- Closing of northbound lanes of SR 99 Sept. 17 canceled
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Snohomish County detectives seek witnesses in weekend hit and run in unincorporated Bothell
Collision Investigation Unit detectives for the Snohomish County Sheriff are seeking information from anyone who may have witnessed a hit and run last weekend between Bothell and Mill Creek. The collision occurred near the 17100 block of North Road in unincorporated Snohomish County at around 1:20 a.m. on Jan. 12. The wreck left the driver of one of the involved vehicles severely injured.
Specifically, detectives are looking for the driver and/or owner of a newer red or burgundy Mustang that drove through the scene shortly after the collision.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office anonymous tip line at (425) 388-3845.