- Inglemoor loses to Mount Rainier during state quarterfinals | Prep girls basketb...
- Lake Washington loses to Ellensburg during state quarterfinals | Prep girls bask...
- Auburn police need help in catching robbery suspect
- Cedar Park loses to Okanogan in OT during state quarterfinals | Prep boys basket...
- National Weather Service issues Whidbey landslide warning
- About Us
Connect with Us
Electrical fire causes Poulsbo power outage
POULSBO — An electrical fire caused power outages in north Poulsbo Tuesday morning, and stalled traffic at nearby intersections.
Puget Sound Energy expects power to be restored for 2,200 Poulsbo customers by 3 p.m. The outage was caused by electrical wires that caught fire near the intersection of Noll Road and Lincoln Road.
Traffic lights throughout north Poulsbo are reportedly experiencing outages as well.
Emergency crews were called to traffic light outages at Bond Road and Highway 305, and Finn Hill and Highway 3 at approximately 10:50 a.m. on Jan. 14.
About 10 minutes later a resident near Lincoln Road and Noll Road called 911 to report that electrical wires were on fire at the intersection. Crews were immediately diverted to the scene.
PSE has also been notified of a tree on a wire near Stendahl Court.