- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Electrical fire causes Poulsbo power outage
POULSBO — An electrical fire caused power outages in north Poulsbo Tuesday morning, and stalled traffic at nearby intersections.
Puget Sound Energy expects power to be restored for 2,200 Poulsbo customers by 3 p.m. The outage was caused by electrical wires that caught fire near the intersection of Noll Road and Lincoln Road.
Traffic lights throughout north Poulsbo are reportedly experiencing outages as well.
Emergency crews were called to traffic light outages at Bond Road and Highway 305, and Finn Hill and Highway 3 at approximately 10:50 a.m. on Jan. 14.
About 10 minutes later a resident near Lincoln Road and Noll Road called 911 to report that electrical wires were on fire at the intersection. Crews were immediately diverted to the scene.
PSE has also been notified of a tree on a wire near Stendahl Court.