- Human remains found at Moran shrouded in mystery
- Driver in critical condition after collision with bus on Vashon Highway
- Do the Iron Horse! Photos from North Bend's Adventure Sport Fest
- Enumclaw Police Department drug take-back on Sept. 27
- Tahoma High School land sale gets ‘do pass’ from King County Council committee
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
National Weather Service issues Flood Warning for Stillaguamish River near Arlington
The National Weather Service in Seattle has issued a Flood Warning for the Stillaguamish River at Arlington from Saturday afternoon to evening.
At 9:39 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 11, the stage was 13.0 feet. Flood Stage is 14.0 feet.
The forecast is for minor flooding as the river will rise above Flood Stage around noon and crest near 14.2 feet around 2 p.m., Saturday, according to the NWS. The river will fall below Flood Stage Saturday evening.
At 14.0 feet, the Stillaguamish River will locally spill over its banks. Minor flooding around Silvana will occur, including over Pioneer Highway, according to the NWS.