- White River girls in final eight at state basketball tournament
- Farm Forum draws 200 people to boost agriculture business
- Mother and young daughter found dead near Bonney Lake | Apparent murder-suicide
- Medication for mission burglarized from Tanya and Nelson Amador | Maple Valley C...
- Kentwood boys make state eight after beating Camas | 4A State Basketball Tournam...
- At least they take someone’s advice | Living with Gleigh
- Sumner girls end season losing to West Seattle | Regional Basketball Playoffs
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Wind advisory issued for region
The National Weather Service has issued a wind advisory for our area through tonight and into tomorrow morning.
The entire Puget Sound area is expected to get regular winds of between 20 and 35 mph tonight, with gusts of up to 45 mph. Virtually all areas will be windy tonight, according to the special weather statement from NOAA.
Winds will increase through the evening and peak at about midnight. The wind advisory runs until 6 a.m. Saturday morning.
Tree limbs may fall due to the wind and isolated power outages are possible.