- Auburn Riverside beats Peninsula 2-0 in SPSL 3A opener | Baseball
- Test drive goes up in flames | Update
- Four year old airlifted to Harborview after falling out window | Maple Valley
- KCSO detectives arrest seven in prostitution emphasis in Port Orchard
- Slideshow | Rehabilitated bald eagle takes flight | South Sound Critter Care
- Kent School Board names new superintendent
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Wind advisory issued for region
The National Weather Service has issued a wind advisory for our area through tonight and into tomorrow morning.
The entire Puget Sound area is expected to get regular winds of between 20 and 35 mph tonight, with gusts of up to 45 mph. Virtually all areas will be windy tonight, according to the special weather statement from NOAA.
Winds will increase through the evening and peak at about midnight. The wind advisory runs until 6 a.m. Saturday morning.
Tree limbs may fall due to the wind and isolated power outages are possible.