- Inglemoor loses to Mount Rainier during state quarterfinals | Prep girls basketb...
- Lake Washington loses to Ellensburg during state quarterfinals | Prep girls bask...
- Auburn police need help in catching robbery suspect
- Cedar Park loses to Okanogan in OT during state quarterfinals | Prep boys basket...
- National Weather Service issues Whidbey landslide warning
- About Us
Connect with Us
Chinook Pass closed for the season
Poor driving conditions from heavy snow, ice, wind and avalanche danger drove crews to close Chinook Pass for the season this week.
State Route 410 over Chinook Pass is now closed from Crystal Mountain Boulevard, near milepost 57, to Morse Creek, near milepost 74. Chinook Pass’s buddy, State Route 123 Cayuse Pass, closed for the season last month. Both passes will reopen spring 2014.