- Update | Black Diamond Mayor Dave Gordon resigns | Gordon statement
- East Pierce Fire and Rescue working on potential flood areas
- Flooding causes employees, visitors evacuation Mount Rainier Park, Nisqually en...
- National Weather Service releases flood warning for King and Pierce counties
- Chinook and Cayuse passes closed for the winter | WSDOT
- REACH center to get $5,000 from county budget
- DUI emphasis begins Nov. 26 | Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Snoqualmie River hitting flood stage today, Floodzilla warns
- Former Puyallup superintendent Apostle to serve as Kent schools interim leader
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Severe weather shelter to open in Auburn
In response to predicted cold weather conditions, the Auburn Food Bank will operate a severe weather shelter during overnight hours this week at Veterans Memorial Park in the William C. Warren Building, 411 E St. NE.
The shelter will be open the following days/times:
• Monday, 9 p.m.-7 a.m.
• Tuesday, 9 p.m.-7 a.m.
• Wednesday, 9:30 p.m.-7 a.m.
• Thursday, 9 p.m.-7 a.m.
• Friday, 9 p.m.-7 a.m.
• Saturday, 11 p.m.-7 a.m.
This is an emergency shelter only and no services are provided.
For more information, please contact Debbie Christian at the food bank at 253-334-4860 or Auburn Emergency Management at 253-876-1925.