- Fire chief’s complaint prompts board to reprimand commissioner following investi...
- Healthy interest in Snoqualmie's new hospital: Board interviews seven would-be c...
- Sea-Tac man sentenced to a year in prison for operating 'crime-infested' Tukwila...
- Hwang named new Federal Way police chief
- King County closes Flood Warning Center as rivers drop following heavy rain
- Keiser, Orwall, Gregerson schedule telephone town hall for March 19
- About Us
Connect with Us
Renton woman arrested in Sunday shooting of husband
Renton Police on Sunday arrested a 34-year-old woman in relation to the shooting death of her husband, according to a post on the department's Facebook page.
At 1:38 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 1, Renton officers responded to an incident where the woman calling 9-1-1 said she had shot her husband. Officers and Medics were dispatched to the residence in the 12400 block of SE 184th St.
Officers arrived to find a 31-year old male bleeding from apparent gunshot wounds, and immediately rendered aid. The man later died at the scene. The suspect, a 34-year old woman, was taken into custody.
Children at the residence were released to a family friend at their mother’s request.
The suspect was booked into jail for Felony Investigation of Homicide (Domestic Violence) and was scheduled to appear in court Monday afternoon.