- Cold weather shelters open throughout King County
- Kent severe weather shelter open through Sunday evening
- Search for wanted felon in Renton
- Kentridge senior ranks at top of the world in calculus
- Renton severe weather shelter to be open through the weekend and early next week
- Aerospace Training Center gets full funding from legislature
- Freezing temperatures, wind in forecast for Plateau
- About Us
Connect with Us
WSDOT I-90 tolling meeting is tonight at Mercer Island High School
This is a final reminder about the public meeting on I-90 Tolling tonight, Oct. 21 between 4 and 7 p.m. at Mercer Island High School.
Attendees may sign up to speak on a first-come, first-served basis at the start of the meeting.
Public comments will be recorded in a separate room, with a court reporter.
Each person will have 2 minutes to speak, and there will be no formal response from officials.
Outside of tonight’s meeting, the WSDOT is also accepting various other forms of public comment, including Emails and letters, through Nov. 6.
Comments from the last public meeting on Mercer Island are still in the record, but we encourage all residents to speak up again in opposition and let your voices be heard.
The City is currently working with legal counsel to submit its own detailed written comments regarding the scope of the EIS on tolling.
Detailed information is available on the WSDOT website at: http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/projects/i90/crosslakewatolling/