- Bellevue officer charged with DUI
- Armed robber hits Bayview gas station
- Kent to open severe weather shelter Dec. 5-7
- Early morning duplex fire displaces two in Auburn
- Former Kirkland, Bellevue nurse pleads not guilty to drug tampering, fraud charg...
- VRFA firefighters collect toys for needy families in Algona, Auburn, Pacific
- KCHA acquires Northwood square in Auburn
- About Us
Connect with Us
UW marching band will perform at MIHS football game Friday night
The 240-member University of Washington Husky Marching Band will join the equally big Mercer Island High School Marching Band for a joint performances at the Friday, Oct. 11, home football game between the Islanders and the Juanita Rebels at Islander Stadium.
The bands will perform together at both pre-game festivities and at halftime. To avoid long lines for tickets at the game, pre-sale tickets will be available at the Mercer Island High School ASB office today, Thursday, from 7:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. Admission for MIHS students with ASB cards is free, but IMS and elementary students and all adults need tickets or passes to enter the stadium.
The game is one of five games nominated for King 5 TV's 'Big Game of the Week.' The game with the most online votes will be televised. Go to www.king5.com/sports/high-school to vote for the Islander game.
Game time is 7 p.m.