- About Us
Connect with Us
Heavy rains moving through the area this afternoon
Batten down the hatches, it's going to be a rainy afternoon.
According to the National Weather Service, a line of showers is moving through the region in the early afternoon, bringing heavy showers and gusty rains to the Seattle and Renton area.
Showers are likely all afternoon with the possibility of a thunderstorm. Temperatures should remain in the high 50s.
Showers continue tonight with a low around 47.
Showers are also likely again Tuesday, with a 70 percent chance of precipitation and a high in the upper 50s. Mostly cloudy Tuesday night with a 30 percent chance of rain and overnight lows around 48.